Sunday, August 5, 2012

Noviembre, Diciembre, Agosto.

"It’s midnight now and somewhere in a November that still exists tonight, we’re kissing each other’s knuckles for the first time.
I’ve swallowed hearts like apricots, and I’ve watched as the juice of being in love dripped down my chin and spread like watercolors across my skin. — I’ve seen what shades I feel in, when I feel in shades of you. I’ve lived through seven seas of heartbreak, but I wouldn’t take any of it back, because on each shoreline I found another reason to let someone lead me into the waves with my eyes closed.
Do you remember how raw the night seemed when we cracked the moon over our teeth and let its yolk run down our throat? Salmonella or not, I loved you then.
It’s April now, and there are showers, like they promised. Driving around in the rain today, someone told me that May would be beautiful again. But fuck it. I don’t want May flowers.
I only want you. "

- “Thinking About The Way You Hold Your Hands Over Flowerbeds,” Shinji Moon

No comments: